Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces that uses a series of near-invisible aligners to straighten crooked teeth.
The Invisalign system uses advanced 3D technology to create a straight, beautiful smile.
Here’s how Invisalign works:
- 3D scans of your teeth and jaws are used to create accurate computer-generated models of your teeth and to generate a treatment plan.
- Gradual changes to the position of your teeth are made on the virtual 3D models, step-by-step, until your teeth are perfectly straight.
- 3D models are printed and used to create a series of clear aligners that will precisely move your teeth in tiny steps.
- You simply wear each aligner for a week or two before changing to the next in the series. Aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning but are otherwise worn all day and night.
- You’ll visit us every couple of months to check on progress.
- Once treatment is complete, you’ll be provided with retainers to ensure that your teeth remain perfectly straight.
For more information, contact us today for a free, no-obligation assessment.